cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi devices not getting internet access

No1_sonuk
Tuning in

Rather odd problem...
Monday night, about 00:20, my internet connection dropped out.
Wired and Wifi dropped.  Phone was OK.
I tried the usual reboot, switch off, etc. but nothing worked.  As the phone still worked (connected to the hub), I assumed the cable connection must be OK, and there was a problem with the local internet connection, so I went to bed
Came back to it after work on Tuesday, and the wired connection was fine - full access.
BUT, though two different phones can connect to the Wifi network, neither can get internet access.
Today (Wednesday), it's still the same.

Any ideas?
Hub is Hub 3.
SS13 postcode area

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Pinhole reset the hub and set it up again

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Pinhole reset the hub and set it up again

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @No1_sonuk, can you please advise me if you've been able to do the pin hole reset on the hub as advised by @gary_dexter?

If so, how has the connection performed since?

Looking into the local area, there currently doesn't appear to be any outages showing

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Sorry, forgot to respond here.
The pinhole reset did fix the issue.

Thanks