cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod not working

MJP21
Tuning in

We have two wifi pods which were working great. Sadly one is now not working and won't connect. We have tried it in different places and close to the hub with no success. When plugged in it flashes white then green then back to white again.

Any suggestions?

13 REPLIES 13

Thanks for coming back to us @MJP21 and sorry for the late response to your post.

Is your pod now working as normal or are you still having issues with it connecting to your hub?

Regards,

Steven_L

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Steven_L wrote:

Thanks for coming back to us @MJP21 and sorry for the late response to your post.

Is your pod now working as normal or are you still having issues with it connecting to your hub?

Regards,

Steven_L

Beth said

Have you managed to look at the article above and if so - has it resolved your issue?

I've looked through on my end and I can identify that one of your Wi-Fi pods is currently offline at the moment.

Also if you don't mind me asking - have you done a factory reset on the pods itself?

@Steven_L so if Beth can look at the OP's setup and confirm a pod is offline why can you not do the same thing rather than asking the OP - would seem much more pro-active
and @Beth_G how do you do a factory reset on a pod?

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi! 

After resetting the hub a few more times we finally have all the pods connected! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thank you so much for taking the time to follow things up for us.

Grateful thanks!

Jill

Hi @MJP21 thanks so much for your confirmation - that's great news!
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need any further help in the future.

Many thanks

Tom_W