cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling Not Working

scottfbuchan
Joining in

I recently swapped over to Virgin mobile for the good price. I work away from home and rely on wifi calling to stay in touch with family when I’m away. 
i have just arrived at my work and connected to the local wifi network and I cannot make or receive calls via wifi calling in my device. I had this issue with sky mobile who blamed my device and I swapped to EE and had no issues, Now that I have swapped to Virgin Mobile the issue of not being able to use wifi calling has arisen again, 

Are there any settings that I need to change in order to get this to work. Before anyone asks, yes wifi calling is enabled.

in my device settings > about > physical sim. It shows network - not available. Previously with my last provider it the network was shown here,  It does show network provider - Virgin 53.0 on the next line down.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @scottfbuchan 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with you WiFi calling, I'll be happy to take a look into this with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.