Menu
HayleyReid123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi

Hello,

I seem to have the same problem as everyone else on here. I've been waiting 7 months + for Virgin to resolve many issues I have with my network. No proper wifi connection, Tivo not working correctly, No internet connection, no land-line connection, need I go on? They keep saying there is an issue in the area and they are fixing it. In the meantime, I'm without a service, paying FULL costs. Which they said they would reimburse. And haven't. They did send an engineer out, who confirmed there was an issue. He said he would be back with the parts needed, but he never did. (2 months ago!).

This is becoming so frustraiting, and other than cancel my contract, not sure where I stand, and how to get help? Doe this have to go to the Onbudsman? Any advice from fellow sufferers?

0 Kudos
rockyjones
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi

If i was you id contact ofcom,and let them sort it out, if l hand no internet as long as you, would cancel right away.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ofcom will not help individual's issues - try the ombudsman or trading standards

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello HayleyReid123,

I am sorry to hear you have had these issues for a while now, I want to look into this for you, Can you please reply to the private message I have sent.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos