cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi interference

cdtjuk
Tuning in

Hi there Suddenly a couple of days ago I noticed my phone struggling with WiFi speeds. I thought it maybe the bad weather. But today it is still not better when I do the self check through the site it says the internet coming into my house is fine. The next step then says 18 of my devices are experiencing WiFi interference, even my ethernet devices. I have restarted the hub to no improvement Any help most welcome. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try a 60 second factory pinhole reset as below;
Remove any ethernet cables from the Hub and hold the pinhole reset switch for 60 seconds. Do NOT reboot the Hub, just let it do it's thing. Note you will need the passwords from the bottom of the Hub afterwards, so make sure they are legible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

cdtjuk
Tuning in
Hi there Suddenly a couple of days ago I noticed my phone struggling with WiFi speeds. I thought it maybe the bad weather. But today it is still not better when I do the self check through the site it says the internet coming into my house is fine. The next step then says 18 of my devices are experiencing WiFi interference, even my ethernet devices. I have restarted the hub to no improvement Any help most welcome. Thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try a 60 second factory pinhole reset as below;
Remove any ethernet cables from the Hub and hold the pinhole reset switch for 60 seconds. Do NOT reboot the Hub, just let it do it's thing. Note you will need the passwords from the bottom of the Hub afterwards, so make sure they are legible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please try to avoid double posting.  Thanks  🙂

Sorry due to my internet lag it posted twice, could find a way to delete.