Menu
melbar
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi booster

I have recently changed to gig1 the WiFi is awful upstairs in my house. Virgin site says we can have WiFi booster free of charge yet after online chats, phone calls etc noone seems able to arrange this for me.

I'm hoping a Virgin representative will see this post and be able to help me.

Also have intermittent drop outs of all connections, again I've tried to sort this via online chat and phone calls but I'm getting nowhere. I'm told to use virgin connect app, all well and good but it doesn't support the hub 4! 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster

They are out of stock. just keep trying till they are back in. You need to call in and ask to speak to the "Tech Team" as - by all accounts - thats the only team that knows about this deal yet.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
melbar
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

Contacting them before the pandemic was bad enough now it's just a complete nightmare! 🙄

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calling at 08.00 is getting most customers through quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos