Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi booster not connecting to iPhone

My WiFi booster was working perfectly fine in my room on the top floor of my house no problems at all, I then moved it downstairs because I was having friends over and it was closer to the WiFi box and it has stopped working, I moved it back up to my room and now I can’t connect to my phone with it and the signal keeps disconnecting or not working, I’ve went through the process of putting the booster in the same room as the WiFi hub and using the wps button to sync them but it just doesn’t seem to be connecting back to my phone, it connects fine to my ps4 through an Ethernet cable but won’t connect through WiFi on my phone 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster not connecting to iPhone

It’s now coming up on my phones WiFi to connect to but says the password is wrong but it’s the same network just a stronger signal (I’m assuming that’s the WiFi booster) I can now attempt to connect to it but it says the password is wrong 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster not connecting to iPhone

Hi Nathanheggie10,

Sorry to hear you're unable to connect to your WiFi network after moving the booster.

Have you tried to forget your network on you phone and then try connecting to your network again?

Can you try connecting to your network with the booster turned off to check that your non booster network is connectable?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos