cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods

Mervynhancock
Dialled in

Thanks to the helpful Forum team I have resolved one problem with my security camera which wouldn't operate due to poor WiFi reception. It took me quite a while to get Virgin to honour its promised WiFi in every room but after several messages on the Forum things are now happening. I cannot understand why a company the size of VM, which is always on the hunt for new customers, doesn't sort out the pathetic trans-continental "Customer  Service" with its endless button pushing, annoying music, long waiting times, and distorted voices which are difficult to understand. VM broadband is fast and mainly reliable, television pictures are excellent, and if existing customers were kept happy the rating on Trust Pilot would go from zero to hero!

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mervynhancock, thank you for your post. 

We're glad to hear the problem with your security camera is resolved, but sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had.

We always take on board feedback we receive and will certainly pass this information along to the relevant teams.

If you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel

FatherMagoolies
Tuning in

At least you’ve managed to speak to someone! After three hours of futility with the live chat team, I spent an hour trying to call someone and was hung up on each time as soon as the call connected.