cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pod

Stevenkek
Tuning in

Hi, looking for help if anyone from VM can assist?

Ive recently upgraded to the 1gb broadband and have been having issues with getting WiFi in the back bedroom with the hub 5.

I called and was told if I use the connect app then it will let me order if any blackspots are found.

I tried to load the app but it keeps force closing! Even after reinstalling it.

I have been on the phone another 3/4 times for a combined time of at least an hour and a half.

The last gent has kindly called me back twice and he still can’t order me a pod even although he has for others. He was supposed to call me back again at 17:45 but hasn’t.

I am honestly thinking about just cancelling as I never had an issue with the hub 3.

Could a VM staff member please help me here?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Stevenkek thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with your WiFi and then with our contact centre. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to help resolve the ordering a 2nd pod issue.  As the connect app does not appear to be working for you.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Stevenkek
Tuning in

Bumping this as I am hoping for a reply soon from VM

Called again and managed to get through to someone who ordered me a pod

Shouldn't have to be this difficult

Cheers

Hey there @Stevenkek,

Firstly welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post 😊

Super sorry to hear you had an issue with our Connect app whilst trying to order one of our WIFI Pods 😢 I'm glad you were able to get this sorted over the phone with one of our team and have the first Pod ordered.

Can I check since this have you managed to get the Connect app to work for yourself? It can sometimes help to completely delete the app and re-install the app. You can find some helpful info about the Connect app here 😊

Hope to hear back soon, Joe

Tried everything with the app but it loads and just hangs or spring close!
I am still having issues connecting to the far corner of the house but I don't have the energy for another few hours of phone calls until I can get someone competent enough to order me a second pod

Hi @Stevenkek thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with your WiFi and then with our contact centre. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to help resolve the ordering a 2nd pod issue.  As the connect app does not appear to be working for you.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Replied 

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Stevenkek thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

Hi Lee

Ive not got any tracking information for the pod that's supposed to be arriving tomorrow can you confirm please? 

Thanks

Steven

All sorted, Thanks