Menu
dannycrsb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi / Broadband cutting out

Ever since I received an email saying "we’ve upgraded your WiFi, at no extra cost" my WiFi connection has been terrible?!? No issue before this ... but now cuts out all of the time. Anyone else having these problems?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi / Broadband cutting out

What optimisation have you done yourself?

Split the Wifi bands?

Chosen fixed channels?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
dannycrsb
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Two bands set up and have tried both - but both have this intermittent cutting out?!? As I say, appeared fine before apparent upgrade

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @dannycrsb,

Welcome back to our forums.

Sorry to hear you are having intermittent service with your WIFI. Have you checked here to see if there are any know issues in the area causing this? virg.in/service    Are you having similar issues with your broadband on wired devices too?

I have also just had a look in your account. Can you please try rebooting your Hub to see if the issues persist?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos