cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is your internet so crap and your customer service agents so gobby?

Sarahwhitehead
Joining in

Anyone else beyond sick of Virgin’s short fixes? ‘Turn your internet off and on again’. Fixes it for half hour and then you’re back on the phone with them and they tell you to do the same thing. It’s a vicious circle, in which they just wait for you to give up. Every single day my internet cuts out. Every day. Do I get money off my bill? Nooooo. What happens when I try and contact customer services - I get a gobby little teenager who says she’ll transfer me and then doesn’t. This ‘company’ wouldn’t know business ethics if it came up and bit them in the arse. Ridiculously fed up. They think that because they have the monopoly they can treat people however they want. One day, you’ll have no customers left. And I sincerely hope that that does happen. I’m off to find a new provider. 

14 REPLIES 14

Pan90
On our wavelength

I can pretend to be a customer service representative if you want.

Please restart your router if that doesn’t work then reset it. Still no fix? Ok i dunno.

Z92
Trouble shooter

If you've had the same problem for 2 years and never thought about leaving for another provider then it can't be as bad as your stating as otherwise you would have left already. 

It sounds like your WiFi is intermittent which isn't guaranteed. Try using a dedicated Ethernet cable from the router and see if that helps. 

**bleep** up idiot some of us don’t have time to sort these issues out mr all the time in the world get a life

tb49
On our wavelength

Virgin are just a load of excuses, all their cutting off is caused by their transmission faults,

they are just a load of ~#ull#shi#ters, trying to put the blame on customer,

come on Richard Branson fix it, you make the MEGGGGGGA bucks mate, don't youuuuu.

risc19
Well-informed

You don’t want us to help do you?

We are not paid for this, it’s not a job, we just trying to help people with problems. 

If you want to vent at virgin I understand, there has been times they have driven me way beyond angry in the past. 

Feels like you are dealing with mindless robots who just want you to pay your bill and keep quiet. Right?

Look we may be able to spot a problem but we don’t have access to virgins diagnostics. 
we can look over the details but we would need you to copy the data here. If you don’t want to I get that, but that’s the only way we can help. 

If you wait here someone from Virgin will be along, you can take your chances with them. 

It’s up to you.