cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not allowed to get virgin broadband?

ilyassidat10
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. Even though neighbours house come after mine. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. I have also asked an virgin media engineer when they came to neighbours house, if I am supposed to have availability to services? Which they replied to saying yes I should, due to us having the Toby/ Manhole for our house, I also asked them how do I get services which they said I just need to call Virgin Media to make the Toby/Manhole LIVE to which will make Virgin Media systems recognise service access as available for my house, however every time i call, I just get a strong no, "our systems says services still not available in your area" even after I had explained what your engineer told me and they reply to me that they will look into it, and I never hear back again from you.

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ilyassidat10 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more