Menu
adepher
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

'We've upgraded your home WiFi' email ?? Whats actually been upgraded ?

I received an email from Virgin Media today saying my WiFi has been upgraded but with no details of what this means. I am still suffering from wifi ourages several times each day, mainly mornings & evenings so not sure what improvements have been made.

Can a Virgin Media admin let me know what has been upgraded and if its likely to help with the outages ? I am very close to moving my service to another provider.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'We've upgraded your home WiFi' email ?? Whats actually been upgraded ?

Think it’s extra code in the hub to support the “plume” pods. Probably no better WiFi unless you get them. As long as VM leave the modem mode totally alone I’ll be happy.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'We've upgraded your home WiFi' email ?? Whats actually been upgraded ?

Since the email I been able to receive Wi-Fi in the garden shed transmitted by the Virgin hub3 😚

Maybe there is something wrong with your hub3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos