cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to order Wi-Fi pod due to bad download speeds

jrgallagher01
Tuning in

Hi

i have run some tests on each room in my house using the VM Connect app and it shows one of the rooms only getting download speeds of 1 Mbps and the other isn’t even picking up Wi-Fi. 

how do I go about ordering a Wi-Fi pod from VM. If someone from VM could PM me with the process. 
I’m at my wits end in any case with constant issues with the internet dropping out for weeks at a time.

many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jrgallagher01 

Please try following the instructions <<< here >>> 

If that doesn't work  you can also call by calling 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

They are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jrallagher01, thank you for reaching out on our help forums.

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced with your wireless signal in the property, this sounds like a job for our WiFi Pods, we'd love to help you with placing an order for this.

The fastest way to do this if from our Connect App, when scanning the rooms for signal and when a slim to none signal is detected our App should give you the option to get our Wi Fi Max service added on which will also lead to an order placed so you receive one of our Wi Fi Pods for this purpose.

All details on this process can be found here.

Please, do give this a try if you haven't done yet.
In case you're facing an issue or have followed the steps but don't see the option to place your order do let us know here and we'll be glad to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs