Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI Pods upgrade?

scottwignall
Joining in

Hi guys.

First time poster!

Messaging on here as I cannot stand to deal with offshore again for the foreseeable (separate issue relating to billing).

I'm a Volt customer so should be entitled to free WIFI pods if I have any 'black spots' in my home. I've used the app which says everything is good yet in my office I get approximately 10mbps speed WiFi which is always cutting off - not good as I partially work from home. I would deem this as a black spot surely? I'm hoping someone can assist me with getting some pods sorted to help spread my signal further through the house as it is almost unusable. I'm on M500 speeds and have a hub 3

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You do have to call in unfortunately. Try calling in again (08.00 is the best time) and use options 1,1,4,4 thinking of leaving and see if that gets you to a more helpful UK based agent.

If not a VM person will sort it for you here - but it can take a few days for them to respond here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Worth noting they will only give you one pod, IF you require anymore you have to call again a week later and again a week later for a third. They will only give you a maximum of 3 pods.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @scottwignall,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any issues with your broadband.

Can you please tell me if you have called since making this post? If not we can help you with this.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide