cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits haven't activated after 14 working days

sgrant89
Joining in

My Volt benefits were activated on o2's side on 23rd September however we are 15 working days beyond that now and the speed boost hasn't been activated on VM side (M200 to M350). 

Can one of the forum team on here help or should I go the customer services route? Just hoping to save having to wait in a call queue.

If anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for joining me on PM sgrant89 - Missing Benefits form done and the tech visit booked as well for the upstream issues. Let us know how the visit goes or if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey sgrant89, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see your Volt benefits have not gone on yet.

As you know they can take 14 working days to be added on.

Since has passed this deadline please can you go to this link and let me know what happens when they you try and activate the benefits.

Also it is worth noting that you can only do this once so for example lets say you've had the free speed boost and you did a package change in a few months you wouldn't get the benefit again for the speed. 

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew_ML,

When clicking "Unlock you benefits" it takes me to the o2 page. When I log in it shows:

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 19.09.03.png

This o2 page shows it is activated on their side:

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 19.09.39.png

VM website shows that I am still on M200 (standard contract) rather than having received a speed boost to the next package up (M350).

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 19.10.43.png

I haven't used Volt benefits or had a free speed boost before.

I contacted VM support on Saturday 15th and they advised me that they had applied the speed boost and to wait an hour, however it's Monday now and no sign of the speed boost! 

Screenshot_20221015-200046_WhatsApp.jpeg

Thanks

Hi @sgrant89

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I shall PM you now to assist further

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining me on PM sgrant89 - Missing Benefits form done and the tech visit booked as well for the upstream issues. Let us know how the visit goes or if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team