cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin connect app

johnstainthorpe
On our wavelength

My virgin media connect app doesn't connect to hot spots, or let me set up my profile. I was right next to a hot spot  and still didn't connect. It is connected to my hub, and my account says I have hot spots activated. Any ideas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi johnstainthorpe, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with connecting to hotspots using your Google Pixel 6 device. 

Our team knows there is an issue with Android 12 devices connecting to the hotspots and we’re working to resolve it in a future release expected in the coming months.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

What phone?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

johnstainthorpe
On our wavelength

Google pixel 6.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi johnstainthorpe, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with connecting to hotspots using your Google Pixel 6 device. 

Our team knows there is an issue with Android 12 devices connecting to the hotspots and we’re working to resolve it in a future release expected in the coming months.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Any updates on this?

Hi 👋, @glass_of_wine,

Thanks for coming back to us.

We have just finished rolling out the latest update for our Connect App. The new version is:

Android: 12.28.20
Apple: 12.28.19

In our latest update we should have resolved any issues with Android 11 and 12 connecting to hotspots. Please note the only hotspots available now are the ones named "Virgin Media". Please try connecting to one of these hotspots and let us know how you get on. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team