cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media's mesh system for M600

Dasco
On our wavelength

I have the standard wifi extenders that you could get from Virgin for ages but they have never really worked very well.
When I had my 360 box and two 360 minis fitted last year I asked the engineer about fitting a mesh system as the extenders just don't work reliably he said to wait till now and phone and ask for the mesh system.
I am on the Ultimate Oomph bundle and have been since it came out.

My wife is a teacher and is now teaching via live video link to her class in their homes and with both my kids using the live video teaching from their schools the wifi just can't handle it, which is not great for my kids but is terrible for my wife as she is trying to teach 35 kids at home everyday.
So i've tried to call Virgin today to try get the pods sent out to me but I just get no lines available, is there anyway one of Virgin Media staff can contact me so I can get these ordered and hopefully fix the wifi or at least make it more stable.
Many thanks

50 REPLIES 50

HI Dasci

If you could do me a favor i would really appreciate it. If possible, using your phone or any device. See how far you can go from your node laterally and see when you start to lose connection in either 2.4ghz or 5ghz. 

If you can roughly tell me how many metres you got that would really be helpful.

Thanks