Menu
Bsg007
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Connected app not finding hub

Hi. 
I have the virgin connected app and when l go to the broadband tab in app it cannot connect to my hub3. It asks me to ensure the WiFi is connected in settings. ... which it all is and my phone is using the WiFi  signal now. Just not able to connect to the hub3 in the connected app. ?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Connected app not finding hub

Forget the app for now.

Go into the phone settings > connections > Wi-Fi and see if you are connected to the Hub Wi-Fi broadcast.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Bsg007
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike. 
In the WiFi settings l am connected to the router name for the hub3. 

Is that different from the hub WiFi broadcast? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Bsg007 wrote:

Hi Mike. 
In the WiFi settings l am connected to the router name for the hub3. 

Is that different from the hub WiFi broadcast? 

You are connected to the Hub broadcast.

That is far as my knowledge goes on the VM app I am happy to say.

I use the Hub GUI on my PC to change any settings that are required.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.