Menu
chrisdmcc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Connect App

Since the app came out I have been unable to connect to the hub via the app - it says hub 3 not found. I've reset the hub, resinstalled the app - always the same. Since the first attempt to connect I have had more and more drop outs - always in the morning and during the day.

I've sent messages via the app which are ignored then someone apologises for ignoring them when I message again. Now I can't even get in to message - it says connecting.

Is this due to be fixed at some point?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Connect App

Hi there chrisdmcc

Thank you for visiting our community forum pages and for taking the time to post.

We are sorry to hear that you've been having issues with the connect APP and for any delays responding to the messages you have sent to us through the APP. 

What device have you been trying to connect with? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
chrisdmcc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Huawei Pro 20

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chrisdmcc,

Thank you for letting us know. Could you confirm whether you have any VPN or AntiVirus software installed on this device? If so, you may need to disable this to locate the hub.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, could you let me know whether you have a guest network set up or any additional access points? In order to use our Connect App, you would need to connect directly to your main wifi service, rather than any third party equipment or secondary connection.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos