Menu
JakeandCasey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM connection app failing to scan/reboot my hub 3

The VM connect app keeps failing to scan/reboot my hub 3, stating they couldn't connect and that I have to try again without stating a specific reason why. 

No "get help" section seems to relate to this other than asking me if I'm actually connected to the internet via the 'hub'.

I wanted the app to scan for black spots as seemingly where me and my GF's desks are in the flat is the only places the wifi seemingly doesn't reach. Bearing in mind, we live in a 3 room flat, including the bathroom, there is not a lot of space for the wifi to cover. 

Thanks,

Jake.

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM connection app failing to scan/reboot my hub 3

Try uninstalling and re-installing the app - that has worked for some people on here

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

JakeandCasey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for your suggestion but this did not work. Neither did trying the process on my partners phone which led to the same error message.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JakeandCasey, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the app and connecting with the Hub. 

When you initially install the app, are you able to locate the Hub and connect using the details on the sticker?

Have you rebooted the Hub manually when you experience the problem?

With the issues with WiFi, we would recommend taking a look at our support page here.

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos