Menu
Jackwhybrow95
Joining in
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent help - No service and no help from VM

Thankyou DiscoSi,

Definitely helpful advice 👍👌

I'm calling twice a day at the moment.... Always told something different, I've got to pay for appointments, lied to and empty promises.... I have everything recorded and have already put in GDPR requests 

0 Kudos
DiscoSi
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

The cisas process can be a bit of a hassle but they usually side with the consumer and by the sounds of it you've got it all well documented which they'll need in order to investigate. You do really need to have gone as far as you can with Virgin's own complaint process though before your case becomes strong. Good luck and I hope it works out for you, most of all though take care of yourself as I know first hand how stressful this all can be. You're talking to a 2 x successful cisas case winner. 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jackwhybrow95, 

Thanks for posting here after our discussion on Twitter 🙂 I've been able to locate your account based on your forum credentials and am happy to take a look through everything. 

In order to allow me to discuss things with you, we will need to pass through data protection so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
g0akc
Super solver
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

@DiscoSi wrote:

The cisas process can be a bit of a hassle but they usually side with the consumer and by the sounds of it you've got it all well documented which they'll need in order to investigate. You do really need to have gone as far as you can with Virgin's own complaint process though before your case becomes strong. Good luck and I hope it works out for you, most of all though take care of yourself as I know first hand how stressful this all can be. You're talking to a 2 x successful cisas case winner. 

Agreed

A key tip with CISAS is to keep on top of it, provide as much (online) documentation as you can and, if things are not moving along, ring CEDR (CISAS) to chase progress.

Set out what you want clearly - such as the issues resolved, faults fixed, termination payment waived, and compensation - but justify the later with reasonable arguments.

I've also been though it (3 times now) as I'd exhausted other avenues.

Good luck with it.  Don't let it get you down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @Jackwhybrow95.

I haven't been able to get any update as of yet but I have chased this with the area managers to see if they can get a response for me ASAP.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Jackwhybrow95
Joining in
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I've waited in again all day as the engineer this morning told me KIER or someone to ru in a cable would come today after talking to his manager this morning and also an agent at midday told me the same that someone would be here today and a manager would call me back..... so far nothing.... I've lost all confidence so far in believing anything anyone tells me.... I'm close to just taking my money elsewhere - if I don't get a courtesy call today and a new cable tomorrow I will be requesting a deadlock letter and going to CISAS and pursuing this further to claim back costs and to leave without any termination fees.

Mr Whybrow 

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry for the wait in this @Jackwhybrow95.

We are working as quick and as hard as possible to get this resolved for you.

We are just waiting for some information from the area field manager as previously stated above, if you wish to take this further then please follow the steps on our 'code of conduct' page.

Regards,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jackwhybrow95
Joining in
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hayley,

Still sat here waiting... another whole day lost after promises from two virgin staff members that it would be done today!! 

Why have I been told this and no one has come or called me?!?! 

If you where a small local company I'd have taken this to small claims courts and handed to my solicitors to sort weeks ago! Why do you think its fair to make your customers loose money!?!?! 

No call from a manager as I was also promised! Why not??????

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Sorry that we haven't been able to get anything further back from the team yet @Jackwhybrow95.

I have now chased this once again with them and have included the regional manager in the contact with the team, I will be in touch as soon as I hear anything back from them.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos