Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade from 200 Mbps broadband to 362 Mbps without new hardware?

Hi,

Is it possible for Virgin Media to upgrade me from 200 Mbps to 362 Mbps without installing new hardware? I currently have the Full House Bundle and I can see I have an offer to move to the Bigger Bundle with higher internet speed (at no extra monthly cost, just an installation fee). I'm happy to do this, but not if it requires me to install a new SuperHub or new TV box. I just want the fast internet!

Does anyone know if this is possible? I can't ask Virgin at the moment due to current Coronavirus issues.

Thanks,

Stu

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade from 200 Mbps broadband to 362 Mbps without new hardware?

What hub do you currently have?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So you won’t need a new hub then. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help, Gary. I guess my only challenge now is how to speak to someone at Virgin to 'flip the switch' for me to get the higher broadband, without using their standard interface that will try to send me a load of equipment!

Any Virgin Media employees here that can tell me how I can make this simple request and pay the activation fee without using the standard updgrade set of webforms on the website?

Stu

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stu_ck,

Thank you for your post, 

We cannot upgrade here I would recommend getting in contact with our team either by calling us on 150/0345 454 1111 or our text service on +44753 305 1809

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos