Menu
GaiaWilds
Tuning in
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unreliable Connection

Thank you for the help!

To be perfectly honest, I've been considering leaving Virgin for a while now. The speeds are fantastic when they're consistent but the connection is so unreliable which can be a problem when working from home. I'll keep the technician visit for Wednesday but even having it that far away is going to have serious impact on my schedule for the week.

0 Kudos
g0akc
Super solver
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unreliable Connection

@GaiaWilds wrote:

Thank you for the help!

To be perfectly honest, I've been considering leaving Virgin for a while now. The speeds are fantastic when they're consistent but the connection is so unreliable which can be a problem when working from home. I'll keep the technician visit for Wednesday but even having it that far away is going to have serious impact on my schedule for the week.

You're welcome.

Unfortunately AFAIK there are no SLAs for the residential service - which became an issue for many during Covid 19 and since.  My neighbour works from home and has VM business broadband partly to get quicker repair times.

See what's available for your post code - we have gigabit fibre to the home offerings here now which is rolling out in many places.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos