Menu
gcarter
Up to speed
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unfair Virgin / Superhub Complaining

A cheeky bump to this thread is in order. 😁

And yeah, its aimed at you, the user complaining about superhub this and that!  
If you don't like the performance of the free car err I mean router, then get a decent one and stop your **bleep**in! 😛

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Your using the wrong car for the nice road thats why you use modem mode one person in a nice car want more people get a NAT router.

---------------------------------------------------------------
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi gcarter

Thanks for posting,

Apologies for the confusion - are you having service issues? I've ran a check today and no issues are showing, all the levels are in spec etc.

Please do let me know so we can assist further

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
gcarter
Up to speed
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Nah mate, it was a tongue in cheek rant I posted last year 😜

I have a perfect combo of superhub in modem mode, paired with an Apple Airport Extreme
Has been bulletproof for years 😎

IMG_1318.jpg

0 Kudos
MSpark88
Joining in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I know this is an old thread but I read through it while scouring the forums for info on my own VM problems, it did make me chuckle. But my problems don't seem to be the free car, it looks like my section of 'road' has about 300 potholes in it, the tarmac's coming up and there's a bloke still charging me a toll to use his road! 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Your set up is identical to mine and like mine you have no issues at all (correct?).

If so this thread doesnt belong in this technical help forum - it really ought to be in one of the "Chatter and Natter" fora in that section - if that is correct I shall move it there.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos