Menu
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 reboots / resets itself frequently

As you are showing there is a "known problem" but there is nothing indicating that in the stats although the emerging BQM has some concerns (needs more data) - you need VM to comment on the issue and/or take a deeper look at the connection with their more detailed "tools/experience."

For known issues... try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (free on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others - national rate) and see what they say when they test your connection. If they do say it’s a known fault, get a fault reference number and "estimated fix date" which VM on here can refer to

If there is a known fault then VM will not send a Tech to investigate until that is cleared

After all that..... VM staff do respond on this forum in a few days and will take a look and advise

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
xillius200
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

To be fair since posting the other day, no stats or anything have been changed, apart from the beginning of the BQM where I had outages last night. Annoyingly always the way, it's been rock solid today, no outages will see how it keeps. Latency spikes will be me re-downloading a lot of data from GIT repositories and game downloads

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

OK - may have actually been a "known problem" that they have now fixed. Lets hope it stays that way 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and updates, xillius200,

Glad to hear that you connection seems to have improved.  Let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,

Corey C

xillius200
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Nope, since the other day. It has stopped going down altogether. Strange one if anyone would be able to answer though, with the 6+db Attenuator taken out, while the power is lower, it's stable enough to use still and hasn't disconnected. I still get same speed but lower latency. Any reason not to keep it this way?

0 Kudos