Menu
citron
Joining in
Message 121 of 183
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 reboots / resets itself frequently

hi got the same issue. router reboot itself few times a day. Got 3 engineers from virgin and still the same 😕 all they done was a changing or cutting a cables but lasttime I said it might be a router but they still change a cable saying its not they use. you can see how often that is not even 24h 😕 

IMG_20210609_134820.jpg

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 122 of 183
Flag for a moderator

@citron Your BQM image has been rejected as it contains your WAN IP address and this is against the forum rules, to protect your privacy.  If you use the share options on the BQM page you can add a link or embed an image of your graph without your IP address.

Also it is usually best to create your own thread rather than adding to someone else’s. Even with identical symptoms the root cause may not be the same and a new thread is more likely to get picked up by the forum team.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
citron
Joining in
Message 123 of 183
Flag for a moderator

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/e7563906c3f0a68f5fb6d3c54cf69d0f8661b956-09-06-2021

thx this a link 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 124 of 183
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums citron, and a very warm welcome to you

I'd like to see if we can take a closer look into this for you

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
dh1960
Joining in
Message 125 of 183
Flag for a moderator

Hi  - I have the same issue. I lose internet connectivity and the router reboots itself at least 3 times each day.  I have a Hub 3.0 which I use in Modem mode.   Can Virgin support help me fix it please, as it is very frustrating.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 126 of 183
Flag for a moderator

Hi dh1960

Sorry to hear of the broadbadn issues experienced and thanks for taking the time to raise this via the forums, welcome to the community.

From looking at the connection I can see there are some power level issues across the majority of the down stream channels, this will require a technician so I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 127 of 183
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming the requested information, I have booked in a technician for you to come look into this further.

You can find the details of the visit via either your online account or here if you have any issues please let me know.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 128 of 183
Flag for a moderator

What is it you wish to discuss dh1960?

Rob

0 Kudos
Yorkypudding
Tuning in
Message 129 of 183
Flag for a moderator

I have had the exact same problem. First engineer that called did the same as yours with no effect like you. Second engineer changed the router. Problem solved. Push for a new router!

0 Kudos
SPatel-136
Joining in
Message 130 of 183
Flag for a moderator

Hi roryjwalker

Have you have your issue resolved? I have been having the same issue for the whole of June and we are at breaking point. 

Regards

SP

0 Kudos