Menu
JWE
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Speed booster - flaky wi fi around house

Hi, On 8th Dec 2020 I had an  exhaustive discussion with a member of Virgin staff in broken english discussing reasons why my new Hub4 was giving me unreliable wi-fi in my home. She reluctantly said I could have a free speed booster, and ordered it for delivery in January. No one at Virgin can confirm this order. Does anyone have an email i can write to.... can't put up with yet another long call wait time and eventual disconnection ! Thanks.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed booster - flaky wi fi around house

@JWE wrote:

Hi, On 8th Dec 2020 I had an  exhaustive discussion with a member of Virgin staff in broken english discussing reasons why my new Hub4 was giving me unreliable wi-fi in my home. She reluctantly said I could have a free speed booster, and ordered it for delivery in January. No one at Virgin can confirm this order. Does anyone have an email i can write to.... can't put up with yet another long call wait time and eventual disconnection ! Thanks.

Boosters have been replaced by “pods”. 

They’re only free for Gig1 and Ultimate Oomph bundle customers. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos