Menu
MelissaJ__98
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Solid white light, no internet

Last night my Internet randomly shut off and has not come back on since.

I've tried to reset it using the pinhole and have turned it off for 10 minutes. What else can I do?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Solid white light, no internet

Check the service status page 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage", also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to he4ar you lost your connection and it wouldn't come back on even after reboots.

I have had a look our end and everything is now showing back on our end, if this isn't the case please let us know and we can look further into this, there was issues showing which have now been cleared.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos