Menu
Stephanieburke
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow speed

We are on the m100 plan but getting 7 to 8 on average since march and never exceeded 33 . We have tried all suggestions online and nothing helps and all contact numbers are not available. How do we get to talk to someone to resolve before we cancel and go elsewhere

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speed

call at 08.00 to get through with least wait times. Options 1,1,4,4. Note you have to give 30 days notice and if you are still in a contract period there will be a pro-rata disconnection charge

They will try and sort your issue rather than hav you leave.  But TBH you will get best help for that on here if you describe the problem in more detail.  Issues on wifi or ethernet connections or both?  Do you get any drops or is it just a speed issue?  What Hub model is it? What devices are you testing on?  How and where are you running the tests, Etc....

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speed

On a wired connection?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos