cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow internet

Davycrocket
On our wavelength

Internet slow not responding on Ipad we have 2 virgin media pods one upstairs and one downstairs upstairs really slow

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What are your connections like on an ethernet cable connected device? That is... is it just a wifi issue?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Davycrocket,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your WiFi pods. 

If you can please answer jbrennand's question we can further diagnose this. 

^Martin

Apparently having spoke to VM problem is in the area

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Davycrocket, thanks for your update.

Sorry to see you've been affected by an area outage that caused the issues with your service recently.

Based on our latest checks on this, the area fault was short-term and looks like it's now cleared.

Please, do let us know in case you're still experiencing an issue with your connection and we're happy to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Just this evening  broadband drop out particular  upstairs 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know, Davycrocket. 

Is this the first issue you've had with this since your last post on February or has it been ongoing since? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

the internet is working again I was having problems with the TV but virgin resolved that