cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roouter Relocation

symey
Joining in

Hi

an anybody direct me to the online form etc to request my cable entry point o thr house be relocated?  Recently moved in and the current point is not practical - on the other side of the house to most devices.  Extenders/access points not practical - just need a new point in the living for the cable to come in so the router can be relocated.

Many thanks

Simon

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I don't know of a form, but you can request a visit to move the Hub by phoning the usual customer support number. Or you can wait here until a forum staff member picks this up. 

There is a standard charge of £25.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks v much - waiting forever to get through so hoped there was a form.  I'll try waiting for a repsonse on here instead.

Thanks

Simon

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi symey 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble requesting an equipment relocation for your services. I can see you've spoken to our team since your post, and have been able to get assistance with this.

Please let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be happy to assist as much as possible.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ