Menu
ukmartian
Dialled in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really stuck

Could you please explain T3 timeouts...what are they, what causes them, and the cosequences is it anything to do with my devices or network,  I am learning lol..

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello ukmartian

Sorry to hear of the connection issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to post this on the forums to bring it to our attention.

From looking at your account, connection and equipment we're unable to see anything that may explain the issues. All of the level's are within the spec's we'd expect to see, the Hub looks like it was rebooted around the time you last posted, can you check if the post RS errors have retuned or continued please?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
ukmartian
Dialled in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

No idea what you mean...dispite nothing showing up there must be a issue with your network somewhere causing consistent problems...

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Community elder
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@ukmartian wrote:

Could you please explain T3 timeouts...what are they, what causes them, and the cosequences is it anything to do with my devices or network,  I am learning lol..

This is a fantastic post explaining error messages!
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Can-someone-help-me-with-these-errror-messages-p...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos