cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStation connection error [Resolved - F010146436]

Godbold
Dialled in

Had no problems for months then on Sunday both PS5 and PS4 keep disconnecting and reconnecting,multiple people on twitter from around the country reporting same issue has to be either virgin or PlayStation side
PS I have Hub 4

[MOD EDIT: Ticket raised under F010146436 - resolved]

396 REPLIES 396

We’ll day 8,was hoping to wake up and whatever caused this out of the blue last Sunday would miraculously be cured this morning lol,Still not fixed,Still no updates from virgin absolutely awful the way we have been left in the dark

I'm still having problems connecting to PSN and am finding other generalised problems with web browsing, wi-fi dropping on my phone so that I'm "connected without internet", web pages not loading and even the VM TV being unable to communicate with the Hub4. PS5 is on ethernet but I tend to be using 5ghz wi-fi for other things, and am often in the same room as the hub. These issues have been happening for around a week with PSN and the phone, and last night with the TV.  The poor web browsing doesn't seem to be a problem communicating with the router itself as there's strong wi-fi signal and high connection speeds. I have of course rebooted the hub several times. Again, the actual download and upload speeds on Ookla and the PlayStation are great, but connecting to services still fails. 

I'm really disappointed how long this had been happening now and that there are no updates on ETA or the cause.

I have very similar issues to all these guys - PS5, intermittent but worsening issues with signing in to PS network, so therefore playing online, joining PS chats, uploading screenshots, downloading content... The works.

Definitely a Virgin Media problem, I have done a factory reset on my PS5, tried wired and WiFi connections, used alternative dns addresses - all the same issues still.

I am so from the East Midlands like many others here.

Error messages include (among others!) :

"NW-102636-8 Can't connect to the server within the time limit. There might have been a problem in connecting to the network, or PlayStation network or the server of the service provider might be temporarily busy." 

"Loading profile failed. Temporary server error, please try again in a few minutes."

"CE-117773-6 Something went wrong."

"Loading profile failed. The selected account for PlayStation network does not have real-time multilayer privileges. Please select another account, or update your permissions."

"Can't join the party." (when attempting to join PSN chat).

"(!) Can't upload." (when trying to share a screenshot with group).

"NP-104291-7 Can't restore licences." (when resetting game and dlc licences to try and help resolve the issue).

Is this enough to go on? I can provide screenshots of all these, and more if you want?

My whole reason for switching to Virgin Media was for the speed, for online gaming, and it's blocking me from doing this. I will likely be kicked from my gaming group because of this issue if it doesn't get dealt with quickly. Please help - this is clearly a major issue which is affecting a lot of people. Thank you. 

So mine seemed to be working yesterday - wake up this morning and it’s not working again…

1 step forward, 2 steps back. 

How this has been going on for 8 days without a fix is unreal. 

maybe we should write a spam message or one that includes some information and flag it for a moderator to see, just to get an answer. One message every few days just saying “plz wait” isn’t good enough. 

I think what we are absolutely desperate for is it to affect London,as soon as/if it starts happening there everyone will be running around like blue arse flies looking for a quick fix 

I'm in Kent and have been having the exact same issues. Even gone as far as having two engineer visits as my Hub 3 has been randomly rebooting and just thought the PSN issue where related to that, but no. The issue continues annoyingly. Almost glad it's not just me though, however, hope it's sorted soon.

I’ve had cloudflare on for 2 days nearly now and had zero issues in the last 24 hours. Had a few on the first day I tried it but everything is seemingly working perfect up to now touch wood, don’t even think I’ll be changing back to a default dns…

Yes but what about all the other devices people are having problems with,this needs sorting ASAP sick of iPhone iPad not loading and continually having to refresh 

1RossWalker
Tuning in

Now it’s actively getting worse for me because I can’t load anything on now tv on my pc. Doesn’t help anything when all they ever respond with is that they are sorry and are investigating the issue with absolutely no update whatsoever. Useless!

My phone and other devices are pretty much fine, had a few issues but nothing for 2/ days roughly