Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Outage sm4 area

Hi can a virgin rep on here please let me know what is happening in sm4 area. My internet has been down almost all day now with router constantly rebooting . The app says the service is fine yet when I ring automated service says there is a problem but no estimated fix time and no option to register for loss of service

please advise and in this era no internet means no working

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage sm4 area

Bounce. Just seen a tweet from someone in sm3 area very close by. Virgin customer service saying we may have this problem for a week !!!! Virgin employees on here please let us know what is happening 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hmmmmm44798348/status/1280970654775418886

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please don’t bump posts.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok but I did add to the info with regards to the response from customer services .

apologies for any forum broken rules

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Markd,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I have had a look at things our end and can advise there isn't any issues effecting your services showing, I cannot see any problems all your levels are where they should be, 

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply. The service came back up some time yesterday. Prob about a day and a half outage or intermittent connection . Router has been stable today. Worryingly this is the second time in recent weeks so something must be happening . The app always states the service is fine but automated phone message acknowledges problem as does a online test . Right now it’s fine I hope without interruption 

0 Kudos