cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering Wi-Fi pods

ian_screaton
Joining in

Hi,

I have been trying to find out how to order pods for weeks now as I have some black spots. I am never offered the option in the connect app during a scan as it says it should. 
I rang 150 the other weekend and after along phone call I gathered I was being sent a new hub and pods. Phone goes dead and another advisor came on the call like it was a new call. They informed me that they have re-done my contract bringing it to £61 from £97!! Bonus!! They said they couldn’t get on the pod ordering system so still no pods. 
I received a new hub 5 that I had to install as a few days after its arrival my existing one stopped connecting. 
To sum up, I’m not sure which deal I’ve ended up with and I still don’t have the 3 free pods I’m entitled to. Anyone who can help me get some ordered please?

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if anything in here helps….

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.