cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order a booster

Bananaboatking
Joining in

Hello, as a volt customer I'd like to go about getting a booster for my hallway please. Kind regards. 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Morning @Bananaboatking 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please do make your own thread in future 🙂 we've moved yours this time.

As a Volt customer you are correct, you're entitled to having three Pods at no extra charge. This however is only if you're having WiFi issues and this has been diagnosed as needing a Pod to be sent.

Please use the Connect App to do a wireless scan in the property. This will check and identify any coverage issues and optimise this wherever possible. If a Pod needed, you'll be prompted to order one.

Keep us posted. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

hi John, unfortunately the app doesnt work on my phone. Last time when the contract was looked after by my wife they manually added a pod through a private chat on here. It was sent back with the old equipment. Our bedroom gets terrible intermittent signal dropping issues. With the pod in the hall way we had super connectivity. Muchthanks 

Hi Bananaboatking,

Thank you for reaching back out, in regards to our Connect app are you able to download this on a different device?

Regards

Paul. 

The connect app doesn't work on either of our phones. I can get it to work on my tablet, but it still doesn't say I have a problem upstairs. And yet my pc in the office,my fire stick in the bedroom and both of our phones in the bedroom are always cutting out on WiFi, so much that we have to use our mobile data at night. When we had the WiFi pod previously it fixed all issues. 

Thanks for coming back to us Bananaboatking, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L