Menu
jbdon78
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Orange light

I have only had my hub since April, I’m getting very poor connection and now tv which I use a fire stick is intermittent. No faults have been found but the light on the box that should be white is Orange. I’ve reset it numerous times with no changes. 
not sure if hub is faulty as have trouble connecting other things like printers etc

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Orange light

Sometimes the hub light "tends" towards orange/red. May be an issue or may just be an led failure.

What do you mean by "poor connection"? Is that over wifi? So what are your connections like on on ethernet cable connected devices? Do you get disconnects - if so what do the Hub lights show/do when that happens - and is it happening simultaneously one wifi and ethernet connections?

It may just be a wifi issue rather than a network connection or Hub fault one.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Orange light

Hey @jbdon78,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your connection and hub. I have looked into your account and cannot see any issues on your connection or in the local area that would be causing your poor connection.

You mentioned that you have reset your hub, is that via pin hole reset or turning the hub off on and again?

Do your connection issues happen at any particular time of the day?

Do you have any issues with weird connections to your hub?

How many devices do you have attached to your hub?

Regards,

Steven_L 

0 Kudos