Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: One device being denied internet access?

I have looked on Huawei forums and their official site and pre installed apps to take care of these kind of problems but I've literally found nothing, I'm also reluctant to talk to hauwei because I'm 18 and I'm not really sure what to do. And I definitely don't want to send it away to be repaired because I only recently got it back after waiting four months 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Disabling the channel optimization actually did fix my problem but then another problem came out ofbthat, the speeds are horrible, I was consistently getting about 1mbps. Interestingly though, I usually lose internet access when I play clash of clans, would it be a bandwidth problem perhaps?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@Jordanw583 wrote:

As of right now, the phone is fine, but once the problem comes back (if it does I'll disable the channel optimization) and I'll see if it works, I did disable both GHz channels but that didn't help, thanks for the input anyway!

I take it you have re-enabled the both channels, as if you haven't it will never connect to anything.  Smiley Happy

As I said, rename the two networks and then connect to each individually and see which one works best.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

IllI try that, thank you, but out of curiosity, wouldn't the phone automatically connect to the better channel for optimization?

0 Kudos