cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No WiFi

ridwana17
Joining in

Hi I have no WiFi connection the box is green light flashing at the bottom and the top solid green. There is no one to answer the phone at VM. Can someone help please

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ridwana17 

Is it just wifi that's not conencting? Or is it wired connections as well?

Have you tried rebooting the hub?

Are there any known issues?

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

The Check Service Status is often only populated with details of wide spread outages.

You could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more localised issues down to postcode level.

Whilst not ideal it's probably a better indicator of known problems and should also show the latest estimated date/time for the fault to be repaired.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey ridwana17, thanks for reaching out on our help forum and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the connection issues you've faced and for the trouble you had trying to speak to our team over a call.

We're happy to be of help, from our checks there doesn't seem to be an issue with our area network at the minute although it sounds like you were experiencing one back on Saturday when you posted.

Could you please give us an update as to where you are with the broadband access? Is this problem now restored?

Please, let us know if you still need help with your services.
We're here to best assist you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs