cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Router delivery from Yodel

Shivagaje
Tuning in

Its been 2 weeks and No delivery from Yodel and no tracking number of my parcel. Can you help to sort this issue on priority.thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes it is received thanks. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

May I just ask if you received your confirmation email after ordering?

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Yes my account number is [MOD EDIT: Personal details]

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shivagaje, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Just to make sure - have you been able to get any confirmation since your post? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Yes it is received thanks. 

Thanks for coming back to us @Shivagaje.

I'm glad to hear that you have got your new hub and please let us know, if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

I have the same issue, it was meant to be delivered yesterday. Yodel tracking doesn't make any sense:

Please can you chase Yodel, virgin? I called them, tried their webchat... No way to get through to tell them there's a problem!

Screenshot_20220828-082624_Yodel.jpg

Hi there @fastfibrefan29

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

Just to check what happens when you try to call the customer service number for Yodel? From this update it appears that they do have the parcel and just need to arrange sending it out.

Thank you. 

The phone system just sent me in a loop - I couldn't get to a human and there wasn't an option to say my delivery was late/missing.

Webchat had no agents available for several days.

Hi there @fastfibrefan29, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have had issues with your delivery, I have checked our system and can see that you have been in contact with the team since posting this. Have they been able to chase this up for you?

If you need any further help with this please let us know, we will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules