cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet after supposed upgrade

tamgar
Tuning in

Local works on 20th, internet on and off ever since. I cant work like this. 

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you checked first for “known network faults”

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @tamgar, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear of the inconvenience that the work in the local area may have caused you thus far.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that we are currently experiencing an SNR issues that is due to run until 09:00 on 31/08/21 

We can assure you that our team will be doing all they can to have this resolved for you and the follow residents effected

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Just had an upgrade to service, should no longer be issues! Where do I obtain compensation for yor failure to provide service I pay for?

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

https://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/automati...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.