Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New customer, no service

I’ve just transferred to VM on Monday 20th and I don’t have any service or WiFi, I obviously can’t call or text them from my phone and can’t work out any other way to speak to someone! 
please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, no service

Which Hub do you have?

Which lights are illuninated on the Hub?

Can you set up a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub and a and a 1 Gb capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other items connected to see what is coming out of the Hub?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, no service

As you are posting in the "Networking and wifi" forum - I assume you are not referring to VM mobile phone service ?

If so, was it self install? If so did you call in to activate the equipment as per in the packaging ?

You can call 0345 454 1111 from any phone at national rate (included in any bundle you have).

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos