cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New WiFi POD won’t connect to network

Gavcur
Joining in

Finally got my WiFi POD however it won’t connect to network. Did appear initially on the app but now it won’t activate or connect and disappeared from the connect app. Can any one help. I have done the usual rebooting everything and all settings hub side are as required.  

7 REPLIES 7

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced Gavcur,

Welcome back to the community.

Is the Pod still having the same issue?

Also what light is appearing on it?

Regards,

Kain

Yes

pulsing white. 

tech support say there is an issue with hub 4s and pods. 

on-dre
On our wavelength

I have been having this same issue for over 4 weeks, I've had a new router, a new pod, re-provisioned, nothing works. Any ideas?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for providing those details, Gavcur.

We are currently aware of a known issue that is affecting some customers who have a Hub 4 and Wi-Fi Pods. Our teams are investigating this, and working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. At present, there is no available fix and a new Pod and/or Hub would not resolve this.

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

It’s not acceptable that I am paying for a service and can’t achieve working from home and your whole home guarantee is worthless. I have now invested in a proper mesh system at great expense just so I can work. Complaint has been raised

My apologies @Gavcur 

I can assure you the team are working to have this know issue resolved as soon as possible and will hopefully be resolved within the next firmware update. I have check the systems at our side and have raised your concern with the team. Everything is correctly raised for you for the team to investigate further. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I have had to give up. Had months of no service and then limited connectivity. A total joke. Thankfully 3rd party devices are much better and now give me perfect home coverage. Shocking experience virgin.