Menu
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 31 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Dropouts

Hi DanMackie1,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have now booked your appointment in for you. You can check the time and date using the link here.

If this is not convenient your can re-schedule the day and time.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos
DanMackie1
Tuning in
Message 32 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Engineer came and was very friendly/helpful. Unfortunately as he arrived he told me there was a local fault and not much he could do to my connectivity issues.

The error code is F009187712 - please can you tell me if this has been fixed yet?

I understand many in my area (Finsbury Park, N4) have had similar issues all year and it's resolved before faulting again some weeks later. I believe this is due to very old cabinets/lines connecting us. Are there any plans to upgrade these? 

Thanks,

Dan 

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi @DanMackie1

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an Area Outage, the network is always looked over by our teams and if the team deem any of the network weak or that it requires upgrading, we will carry this out. We'll make you aware once plans are in place to upgrade these.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DanMackie1
Tuning in
Message 34 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Travis, can you tell me about fault F009187712 please?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi @DanMackie1

The Signal Noise Ratio outage is currently ongoing with an estimated fix date of 06 AUG 2021 11:50. Our engineers are working hard to have this resolved as soon as possible, for any updates we have our service status page here which will provide further and also the most up to date information on the outage.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DanMackie1
Tuning in
Message 36 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Travis,

The error you mention does not appear on the service status page, for some reason it is not available to view by the customer. Can you enable this? Otherwise I will need to keep checking back with you.

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 37 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hi @DanMackie1

The remedy number is the same for the outage I stated above and the one provided by yourself, i'll feed this back to the team for this not showing on the service status page. The current estimated fix date is 06 AUG 2021 11:50 - if you require any further update please do come back here for the time being.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

0 Kudos
DanMackie1
Tuning in
Message 38 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Please can you tell me what the latest is now please? We are having internet drop outs once a minute at the moment it's unbearable.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/e8ad6350511b26c425e891f67bcc653a4d...

It has once again removed itself from the service status page so I can no longer track it's updates.

Thanks

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 39 of 49
Flag for a moderator

I have to wonder with your connection being so bad that your upstream Modulation don't drop from 64qam? Or maybe VM hard set it so it don't drop which would may sense to weed out the problem modems with bad cabling and such.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
DanMackie1
Tuning in
Message 40 of 49
Flag for a moderator

Hey mate,

Not really sure what this means if I'm honest, any suggestions what we can try? I think there's dodgy cabling to our cabinet nearby I'm praying they will fix.

Thanks,

0 Kudos