Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 31 of 106
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Issue

Absolutely. I've just spent 30 minutes on the phone to colleagues; first denying there was an issue then admitted it and told me to wait 24 hours. As for the service I'm paying I can't access I was effectively told to suck it up before he hung up! Very very unimpressed Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 106
Flag for a moderator

We understand your frustration AndyBanstead and are eager to get this resolved as quickly as possible. This is why we have reached out to customers directly effected requesting more information to help aid the investigation.

If we had an update or an estimated fix time we would provide you with that information here but at this stage, if you could respond with the requested information via the Private Message this will help get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 106
Flag for a moderator

Hello Fafooff

Certainly not the level of service we aim to provide, as mentioned earlier in this thread we are aware that some broadband customers are experiencing intermittent issues with Netflix. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to help progress the investigation.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 34 of 106
Flag for a moderator

netflix not working on wifi but the rest yes

hello.

i have already 4 days without netflix and i tried everything, i dont know what is happening because its only netflix when i am on the virgin wifi, if i use my data from my phone netflix start working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 35 of 106
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix not working on wifi but the rest yes

How are you trying to get Netflix when it doesnt work?
Via Tivo?
Via V6?
Via Smart TV?
Other?
How is the non working device connected to the Hub - wifi or ethernet cable?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 36 of 106
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix not working on wifi but the rest yes

Hello romenrique

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forum and welcome to the community. 

We are aware that some broadband customers are experiencing intermittent issues with Netflix. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Can you confirm if Netflix works on devices not connected to your home network via wired or wireless connections?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 37 of 106
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

I did provide information as requested in private message, it would have been nice to have a reply.

From what I can tell, from my dealing with CS and in this thread you have no idea of the cause of the outage with Netflix streaming.

It would really be nice if you keep us inform or at least been honest about it. Or put a statement on the VIginMedia Website so that we know that you are working to resolve the issue. Instead, there is no information what's so ever and you are claiming that everything is all Hunky Dory when we call CS.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 38 of 106
Flag for a moderator

I am also having issues with Netflix on Wired and Wifi connection with IOS devices, Ipad and Apple TV

Yesterday I contacted Netflix. They are aware of the problem and working on a fix with Virgin Media. Unfortunately no time frame given 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 39 of 106
Flag for a moderator

We understand it's frustrating and as advised earlier in the thread we are aware of the issue, we don't know the cause of the issue and this is why we're gathering as much information to pass to aid this investigation.

Apologies if you have sent a response to my request for more information, I haven't received it. If you could send it again I will be sure to update the team.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 40 of 106
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Why is my Netflix not loading?