Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need a new hub 3 box sending out

My hub 3 box is completely broke! The connection port has come out of the back and I need a new box sending out! I’ve phoned, web chat and app chat to so many BOTS! I need a box ... I need my internet sorting out as I work from home and I’ve missed two days already! Can’t afford any more! What can be done!? I keep getting told a technician will contact me! But they haven’t! I can install the hub myself I just need the hub! 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a new hub 3 box sending out

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

6-7 days ouch. I’ve phoned three times, I’ve texted and web chatted and I feel like I’m getting nowhere.  Thank you for your response.

I will not bump the thread.

Customer services are really bad for virgin. Even before the pandemic! Yet if I was a new customer I’d be put through immediately... VIRGIN look after your loyal customers please!

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ports don’t just “come out” without human intervention.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos