• My internet not working SE23 2NG london

Screenshot_20220105_155641.jpg

SE23 2NG 

26 REPLIES 26

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you checked first for “known network faults”

As well as trying the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi giuseppetonelli

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the internet issues. I've ran a system check today and you are affected by an SNR (signal to noise ratio) issue. The fault reference is F009134752. The estimated fix date for this is the 11th January at 3pm. Please monitor the connection for me after this period and let us know of any issues.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

giuseppetonelli
Joining in

you are a company that sucks you could have warned me earlier organized differently and I have to use my phone card data and spend more because you are not efficient? if you were a serious company you would not make us pay this bill this month but no want you want money and that's it. so I stop paying bills and look for another network. you do not deserve my money and do nothing and since the beginning of the year I have problems and you doing nothing. I greet you forever and will post about my groups against you

@giuseppetonelli wrote:

you are a company that sucks you could have warned me earlier organized differently and I have to use my phone card data and spend more because you are not efficient? if you were a serious company you would not make us pay this bill this month but no want you want money and that's it. so I stop paying bills and look for another network. you do not deserve my money and do nothing and since the beginning of the year I have problems and you doing nothing. I greet you forever and will post about my groups against you

How can they earn about an unplanned outage?

You're on a residential contract that has no SLA’s or KPI’s for faults and their associated repairs.

Check your contract. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @giuseppetonelli, thanks for your reply and I can appreciate your frustrations.

I've had a check on your account again due to your recent post, and it looks like the estimated fix time of the SNR (signal to noise ratio) has been extended to January 17th at 15:15, so sincere apologies for this.

You've previously been subscribed to updates though by John, so as soon as the problem is fixed you'll receive a text message confirmation.

I do hope this helps.

Regards

Tom_W

giuseppetonelli
Joining in

Please I want a refund for the days I have been without Internet.
Thank you.

Hi giuseppetonelli,

Thank you for reaching back out, we apologise for the inconvenience the SNR issue is causing, the fix date is still 17/01/21, as this is an intermittent issue it isn't covered by our Auto Compensation Scheme?, if you wish to raise an official complaint, this can be done via our Complaints Code of Practice?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul u told me 17/11 finish problems about networking but same today Internet  not working and now?

Hi @giuseppetonelli,

I am very sorry to hear you're having some ongoing connection issues. Unfortunately the issue is ongoing, with a current estimated fix date/time of approximately 3:15pm on January 26th.

Apologies for the ongoing inconvenience this is undoubtedly causing for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!