Menu
SherylWyer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mesh extenders

I suffer poor wifi signal in parts of my small house. I am on 1 gig connection with Hub 4

i have the old style extenders which just don’t work efficiently enough

i was excited to learn Virgin would supply a couple to me for no extra cost in February (They wouldn’t let me order them the  last time I spoke to them a few weeks ago, I had to call in February ) the 150/151 numbers are permanently busy. Can I order them online? Thanks for listening to me!

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mesh extenders

@SherylWyer wrote:

I suffer poor wifi signal in parts of my small house. I am on 1 gig connection with Hub 4

i have the old style extenders which just don’t work efficiently enough

i was excited to learn Virgin would supply a couple to me for no extra cost in February (They wouldn’t let me order them the  last time I spoke to them a few weeks ago, I had to call in February ) the 150/151 numbers are permanently busy. Can I order them online? Thanks for listening to me!

i don't believe so - the forum staff *might* be able to arrange for them to be sent out, but I've not seen any examples of that yet.

best time to call is 08:00 when lines open, queues will be shorter.. there's also been a couple of suggestions from around here that you have to speak to the tech team, rather than customer services, to get them ordered - so ask to be transferred when you get through.. 

0 Kudos
SherylWyer
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. The messages take you through all of the ‘tests’ (which just buy them time) and then end the call promptly if you don’t ask for a text link back to here! So frustrating as key workers working from home ! 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@SherylWyer wrote:

Thank you. The messages take you through all of the ‘tests’ (which just buy them time) and then end the call promptly if you don’t ask for a text link back to here! So frustrating as key workers working from home ! 

Sorry, i'm not familiar enough with the menu system on the VM helpline to suggest which route you take to get through to the CS desk.. others here may be able to help with that though 🙂

0 Kudos