Menu
abasits
On our wavelength
Message 41 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONTACT VIRGIN SCAM ! NO-ONE PICKS CALL

@Liz17 wrote:
Spoiler
I got in touch by phone after finally finding a phone number (I had gone round in circle on there website for months) 08009539500 or 03454541111. I found early in the morning I could get through. I was told I needed to pay an extra £5 per month for a WiFi pod,even though our house is small. I was getting desperate as my kids are costing me a fortune in mobile data even though they can’t leave the house at the moment! It won’t contact and when I got though this morning they hung up on me after not been able to sort out the problem. Tonight I tried again but waited three times for over an hour and was cut off each time before anyone became available to help. They are happy to take money for a device that won’t work and don’t give any way of complaining. Is there an email address, does anyone know?

and the only other way I know is ;

1. Login in to your VM account ( I logged on laptop)
2.Go to online complaint form: https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint    (I also filed complaints few times)
3. you will get a complaint reference and then no one respond back

This is the other way to email them ... I am fedup myself /// No replies yet!

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 42 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@Liz17 wrote:
Spoiler
I got in touch by phone after finally finding a phone number (I had gone round in circle on there website for months) 08009539500 or 03454541111. I found early in the morning I could get through. I was told I needed to pay an extra £5 per month for a WiFi pod,even though our house is small. I was getting desperate as my kids are costing me a fortune in mobile data even though they can’t leave the house at the moment! It won’t contact and when I got though this morning they hung up on me after not been able to sort out the problem. Tonight I tried again but waited three times for over an hour and was cut off each time before anyone became available to help. They are happy to take money for a device that won’t work and don’t give any way of complaining. Is there an email address, does anyone know?

It doesn’t matter if you live in a small house. You can live in a bungalow and still have Wifi interference. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
abasits
On our wavelength
Message 43 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@abasits wrote:

@Liz17 wrote:
Spoiler

and the only other way I know is ;

1. Login in to your VM account ( I logged on laptop)
2.Go to online complaint form: https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint    (I also filed complaints few times)
3. you will get a complaint reference and then no one respond back

This is the other way to email them ... I am fedup myself /// No replies yet!

Check this out... what people are saying about this rubbish VM company ;

https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/blueyonder-co-uk

Just look at the situation how people are soo annoyed and troubled EVERY SINGLE DAY !!!
and here at  bottom all Virgin Media admin/moderators (Public Relations PR- Team)  will tell you that everything  is Good =   "All is well" story

-- such lame and VM Boot licking touts - Shameful Filthy Creatures //// They won't say that this is major - every one is getting affected...
but admins on this page will come up with another lousy defence and try to neutralise the damage affect by saying that ...
" this happens everywhere - not a big deal "  - and still these low life moderators of this VM community will try give liberty to such ARROGANT MONSTER company who don't care for its loyal customer -- who pay them every single month !! Soo RIDICULOUS ...

Have a look, another one high review site ...
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.virginmedia.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
ModTeam
Message 44 of 44
Flag for a moderator

This thread is locked due to the number of off-topic posts. If you want to continue a discussion, please either take it to Private Messages or discuss in our Chatter forum. If you have an issue which you want attention for, then please create your own individual thread providing as much detail as possible, and someone will assist you. Please also note that further off-topic posting may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.